Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Remembering Jessica...

Today we remembered Jessica by coloring a little angel to put in a special little book for her mommy, Julie.  Also, we talked about how important it is to wear your seatbelt!   Today would have been Jessica’s 19th birthday and most of you know I am very close with her mother.  She has conveyed to me many times that she just hopes that people will remember Jessica.  I know it isn’t much but she will be thrilled to have this small token of remembrance from our little group! The stories I tell her of the children always make her smile and laugh…that is a blessing to her because everyday is hard.  The following is a copy of the picture and verse:

 

"See, I am sending an angel

ahead of you to guard you along the way ...”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment