Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving....




Today we watched a short video on Squanto and the first Thanksgiving. Afterwards we had our own first thanksgiving feast with......fruits, berries, nuts, and pumpkin dessert!!
We know you will enjoy the gift we made for you......the beautiful artwork was created by your children and the messages/quotes/photo are from me to you (and to your children when they can understand). There is so much wisdom in those words.....I hope you enjoy reading them. The photos are priceless and you will really enjoy them when your child is 11 years old and taller than you (haha). We were to use these at our Thanksgiving Potluck as a place mat......oh well things don't always work out the way we expect. On another note.... I hope you all have some time set aside to spend with friends and family! This is my absolute favorite week of the year. My mom rents a beach house for us (my brother and our families) in Emerald Isle, NC. This will be our 10th year in the same house! We started out with mom, Bobby, Brad, Anna (18mo) and me......now Bobby is married with 3 kids of his own. It is truly a blessing to have that sacred time with family each year. BONUS: I'm no where close to Town Center Mall on BLACK friday....lol. God bless all of you and your beautiful children. I am grateful each day to have the opportunity to see the world through "little" eyes.....I am blessed. Much love to you all..........Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment