Wednesday, September 22, 2010

RAINBOW CLUB in the house.....

How great it was to have everyone here! We started off with breakfast together. Then we read about APPLES, discussed APPLES, colored APPLES, and then ate APPLES. Ask your little one which apple they liked best! I can promise it wasn't the Granny Smith LOL. We tried....Red Delicious, Yellow, and Granny Smith. For morning snack we had every one's favorite.....yogurt with cheerios!! Then we headed outside to play in the sand. I can tell they've missed it. They reminded me of Santa's little elves......busy busy. We finished up our morning by having a PICNIC outside. I let the older kids take their sack lunches and eat anywhere they wanted. This was a REAL treat as we usually would sit all together. They tended to stay together anyway......SO SWEET! I will send the pictures from today in a separate email. I'm not sure how to attach all of them to the blog?? We had a fantastic day and enjoyed seeing each other very much! Please keep in touch.......love to all......A
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment