Thursday, February 4, 2010

First One......here we go......

Chris Paire suggested I start one of these and I have thought about it (recently) after seeing the movie Julie and Julia! I have tried to do weekly newsletters, memo's, monthly newsletters, memo's, created the share site through Shutterfly but nothing ever STICKS. It is so hard to keep it all maintained. I love the idea for this because I feel like I can just write what is in my head and I do not have format anything, etc... AND I love it because you guys can get it when it is convenient for you AND hopefully you will share your thoughts. I am trying to create a village for all of our little people! I love my business.....it has been a blessing for me. I feel I grow and continue to grow more and more with each passing day. I have so many things that I do with/for the children and I want to tell you all about it. But after getting it all organized, etc... I've forced to move onto something/someone else needing me so......let's hope this is as easy as it appears and FUN for all of us.....a

No comments:

Post a Comment